BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cayman Vacation

April 4, 2010.


Just returned fro the Cayman Islands and stayed at the Morritts.







I went with Bob, Bobbie, Bruce and Angie. The beach was really nice but not too many people were there. We stayed on the East end of the Island, about 30 minutes from down town.


We dove 5 out of the 6 days. One day was too windy and the waves were too high to dive. Three days of shore diving and two days of boat diving. Our best dive was at the Turtle Farm.







We saw some big lobsters, eels, nice corals and various tropical fish. I also saw an octopus squeeze into a small hole.




I even saw a shoe tree... ????





We were driving down the road and couldn't pass up taking a picture of the sign. It is advertising food ... not a comment toward men.


Here are a few more pictures.






0 comments: